The Assistant Creative Recruiter will be focused on supporting associate and client relationships for our staffing and recruiting agency. This role requires an outgoing personality, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and a passion for working with creative people. Marketing, advertising or design industry experience and/or knowledge are a major plus.
What we do:
Portfolio Creative specializes in connecting clients with the finest creative talent. We offer short-term staffing, long-term contract work, full-time recruiting, payroll and other services. Our clients are advertising agencies, design firms and corporate creative departments. Talent ranges from graphic designers to copywriters, interactive designers and developers, creative project managers, and marketing specialists. Our environment is fun and friendly, a creative entrepreneurial atmosphere.
What we need you to do:
– Manage initial incoming talent communications responding to basic questions from candidates via email and phone
– Keep all talent information up-to-date in database; includes manually inputting information about a particular individuals skills and other relevant information and updating info as it changes (marketing, advertising or design industry knowledge beneficial)
– Identify talent for current projects, working with and learning from senior recruiters
– Understand, identify and call attention to high-value talent well teach you what that means to us
– Build and maintain relationships with talent, following a regular contact schedule to keep information current and updated
– Assist in the management of lead generation for new business
– Assist in the hiring process by distributing and collecting employment paperwork
– Represent Portfolio Creative at community and industry events.
What we’re looking for:
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a clear friendly style
– A passion for working with people and building long-term relationships
– Efficient, organized, reliable, self-sufficient, good time management skills
– Strong computer skills: Word, email systems and a general aptitude for picking up new computer programs (well train you on our specific internal systems)
-Experience working in or with creative industry is a plus an interest in the creative industry is key
– Ability and desire to be part of a team, doing what it takes to figure out a project or get the job done
– This is a junior-level position, reporting to Director of Client and Associate Services, with room for advancement
– Hours and schedule have some flexibility; our office hours are 9-6, but will consider schedules of less than 40 hours per week within that timeframe
Interested? Email your current resume along with any additional details to Kristen Harris.